Thursday, July 15, 2010

here comes the death

I am in a very emotional place.

It's where I don't want to be bothered
If I'm poked and prodded
you will not succeed
surprisingly,
usually
but not fucking today

See
I do not usually cuss
the tears are so deep
they can not find their way
nor my soul

I could use some organs in my processional
YES, even professionals
feel so
don't even TRY to make me the exception.

I just want to pull the covers over my head
or have someone else do it
but that would be death
and I know I'm not ready
but who ever is?

my womanly powers WILL NOT work
chatting doesnt conclude
my gap of pain
womanly fucking powers...
I have powers
Even
if i were a rock
Do you know who i am?
Do you know what I could be?
What I am going to be?

I thought not
so don't bother me.
let me be
and I will be
more than you ever dreamed
more than my heart ever screamed
more than average
more than so-so
more than more
more to uneven the score

I have the power of the Holy Ghost
No, it does not scare me

I've got the power.

So, do not bother me today

No comments:

Post a Comment