Wednesday, June 30, 2010

L is for the way you look at me .

I have two blogs.

The one that I am updating, growinggardener.blogspot.com.

It won't be as personable, i suppose. More workish related, but I am gonna focus on that.

Well, i suppose I could continue to update this .. but I can also create another blog on my garden one .

idk . i sorta feel connected to this one . proabably because it has so many views.

I can't sleep , I just saw eclipse and I am just so hyper. So much has gone on. I am in Michigan . I kinda wish I was in the Beach, but I love it here too for completely different reasons . LOL .  i like writing my LOL's like that . It makes them seem more official. Anyways, what I am learning is that no matter if you think people won't show up in your life even when you try to physically keep them out of your life. If mentally they are there, then they will always pop up. The mind is such a controlling thing, as well as freeing, I suppose. paradoxical as life is. I guess one could argue that they come back to your life because they'd like to be. But who knows, we have a lot more power than we give ourselves credit for. hehe . def.

Isn't it crazy the people we like/love. The ones were supposed to or should love are never the ones we end up because who wants to be what they are supposed to be or should be vs. what they want to be or are. What a complication. haha, that's what there is psych and soc. So damn important .we would be nowhere without them . but i guess more importantly . God

I find it interesting that we must continue to show devotion to the people we love before they are gone .
goodbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment