Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sometimes you have to pray and not faint. Sometimes I forget that he knows what he's doing and all I have to do is trust that everything will be ok . I couldn't sleep, again ... because I had a lot on my mind. I was just praying to God for peace and comfort. I was waiting on something instant, but instead I should just trust him more in the interim between when I know he will answer my prayers. Thankfully, I read my bible during that time, which always seems to calm my Spirit and renew my faith in him. Thank you Lord for being able to read  Your Word in peace and learn more about You and continue to seek Your word. I appreciate it.

I'm sort of fearful of being seen as a religious fanatic. I need prayer about being more upfront about how I would like to deepen my relationship with God and the consequences of shedding an old lifestyle. I am apprehending the changes that choosing the Lord will slowly but surely have in my life, especially with friends.

I am thankful for the people that surround me that love me and continue to give me advice to steer me in the right direction. I am grateful to the Lord that through many of my mistakes, the outcome still ended up being blessed by the Lord.

I am grateful for change that can happen and that although change is hard to deal with for me. Change can be for the good.

I am thankful to begin to find my passion in racial relations in the Lord.

Amen and Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment