Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh, how I love love. it is just a beautiful word. Forget what it represents. Just look at it. Maybe I am being swayed because I know its power. but look, LOVE . lol, stunning.

I had discoverd what success is:

utilizing resources.

Half the time things don't work out because I don't do/talk/use all that I could have done/said/used. It's the nature of being human.

I hope your picking up what I'm throwing down

I am feeling especially free and everyone knows why. STILL!

I am especially excited for my upcoming birthday weekend extravaganza with my wonderful mother

I am stoked to be away from the buildings and sites of Kalamazoo, as much as i'll miss them.

I am currently reading eat, pray , love . I got the first two down packedd!

I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment