Monday, April 12, 2010

Starting Over

is the hardest thing to do .

Being by yourself is hard to be, I am constantly putting myself in relation to others and it gets me nowhere.Anyways, I've decided to start writing out my thoughts and ephiphany's again. (I know I didn't spell that right)

I'm in my Student Commission Office Hours right now. Thought it would be the perfect opportuntiy, jk. Well, the student that is the hour before me wasn't here and I adverstised on facebook and asked facebook friends for suggestions. I love being a new member, then I'm not as complacent.

Never thought I would experience a change in my friends. But it happened. I'm usually great at keeping friends. But apparently schtuff happens and things change and you grow a part. ugh, its koinda frustrating!

It's crazy how things change. It's hard to be sure of anything anymore when two of my good friends are now dating . ahhh,

At one point it made me sad, it's hard when the people around you start pairing off and you feel like you have nothing to look forward. But, knowing me, just trying to maintain a positive attitude and be happy where I am and with myself.

Ah, life, love . so sweet yet so sour .

School is great. Love my classes. Now i've just gotta do it .

That's pretty much it. Jam packed schedule and I love it.

Peace,

BKP

No comments:

Post a Comment